After a week at the Blessing Ranch and numerous days with Pete Richardson (my life coach), this is what keeps me healthy:
1. Reading 50-80 books per year.
2. Working out at least 4 days per week.
3. Daily walks (best if with my wife, Julie) at least 2 miles.
4. Keeping the Sabbath—I call them “snow days”—doing anything or nothing that refreshes and recreates me.
5. Adventure. I need this spirit of competition and risk in my life. It typically manifests itself through climbing, golf, travel and new relationships from which I can be challenged.