Once again another year comes to a close. For some it was a very good year … for others …
What did we learn? How has God changed us? What would we do differently? What do we want to remember? What do we want to forget?
Here are the questions I use to reflect on the year. I read through my journal to remember. I discuss my answers with close friends to learn.
New Year’s Reflection Questions
1. Overall, was this past year a good year or bad year for you personally? Professionally? Spiritually?
2. What was your greatest accomplishment this past year?
3. What are your 3 best memories of this past year?
4. What are your 3 worst memories of this past year?
5. What did you learn this past year?
6. What one new fun thing did you do this past year?
7. Best book you read this past year?
8. What book would you like to read this next year?
9. Biggest challenge of the past year?
10. Biggest roadblock you overcame this past year?
11. What are you most looking forward to in the coming year?
12. What are you least looking forward to in the coming year?
13. What do you like most about yourself?
14. What about yourself would you most like to change in the coming year?
15. What is the best CD you purchased this past year?
16. What was one of the best movies you watched this past year?
17. If you could live one day over from this past year, because it was a good day, what day would it be?
18. If you could live one day over from this past year, because it was a bad day, what day would it be?
19. If you could do one thing this next year, what would it be?
20. What one thing could you do to improve your relationship with God this next year?
These are great questions! I’m going to copy these into a Word doc and do this each year.