We had been teaching for four weeks in our weekend gatherings about GoCommunities. Our public launch was impending and people (rightfully so) still had lots of questions. Sooo, we set aside a weekend to simply answer questions. Lots of questions. People in our gatherings could text their questions and then we would do our best to answer them. More than 180 questions came in! I guess it was needed . . .
- Managing Leadership Anxiety May 18, 2022
- The Urgency and Cost of Discipleship May 4, 2022
- ReJesus: Christlikeness as Calling April 20, 2022
- When Women Lead April 6, 2022
- Multiplication: Making Disciples Who Make Disciples (w/ David Nelms) March 23, 2022