When I returned from climbing Kilimanjaro Julie explained that she wanted to do a climb with me. Sooo, Memorial Day weekend we’re climbing Pikes Peak in Colorado. No easy climb . . . 14,110 feet at the summit. Average temperature at the top on Memorial Day weekend is 20 degrees. 12 miles from bottom to top. Should take 8-9 hours. Good times . . .
- The Urgency and Cost of Discipleship May 4, 2022
- ReJesus: Christlikeness as Calling April 20, 2022
- When Women Lead April 6, 2022
- Multiplication: Making Disciples Who Make Disciples (w/ David Nelms) March 23, 2022
- S5E3: How We Love Matters March 15, 2022