This past Tuesday evening, I had the privilege of interviewing my friends Omar Lopez, Larry Neville and Javier Solis at the 2015 Expo West Stadia Banquet. Considering 22% (16 million) of all U.S. children under age 18 are Hispanic (1 in 5 children in the United States is Hispanic), this was an important conversation about how to plant Hispanic Churches that intentionally care for children. The entire evening was a great celebration of the work these men are doing, the work of our church planters and the work of our partners. The evening culminated with $43,016 promised toward planting new churches with Praise Chapel that will reach Hispanics in the United States. We won’t stop…until every child has a church.
- Managing Leadership Anxiety May 18, 2022
- The Urgency and Cost of Discipleship May 4, 2022
- ReJesus: Christlikeness as Calling April 20, 2022
- When Women Lead April 6, 2022
- Multiplication: Making Disciples Who Make Disciples (w/ David Nelms) March 23, 2022